Graduate Trainee (Hybrid) at Medpau International Limited
The Medpau Graduate Trainee Program (MGTP) is the starting point for a fulfilling career in the healthcare industry. It also offers the platform to kick-start your own healthcare business for those who would want to become independent business owners. It is highly participatory and has been well-structured to equip you with the skills and unparalleled training needed to get ahead in your career or build your own business.
You will embark on various virtual teaching and learning from different departments, gain valuable professional experiences, and systematically explore every aspect of healthcare business operations. You will engage in intelligent conversations, complete challenging hands-on roles, and group projects, and have unlimited opportunities to design solutions that will shape Africa’s healthcare business space.
All the while, you will be supported by our faculty of global instructors, who will guide you all through the program and provide you with constructive feedback needed to bring out the best in you, as you spend 3 months with us.
This program will expose you to unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth, so you can excel whether within our organization or elsewhere. And if you are looking to build your own healthcare business, then you will also find the platform and partnership you need to grow and thrive with us.
You are expected to complete 6 weeks of virtual training. Trainees will be required to register for a minimum of 6 courses online, which they will complete virtually during the training period.
These courses have been carefully selected to enable them to explore skills and core competencies required to excel in the Healthcare industry, such as:
1. Introduction to Healthcare Business Development
2. Operations Management
3. Breaking into the International Market
4. Exploring innovations in healthcare
5. Healthcare Business Management
6. Customer Service/ Customer Relationship Management.
Our global faculty is fully equipped to take on these courses based on their years of experience and proven track record of Leadership in the Healthcare industry.
This stage will also last for 6 weeks and will take place on-site at our office in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. Trainees will be posted to different departments within Medpau and other Healthcare organizations each week where they will not only acquire practical business skills but will have the chance to put what they have learned to work.
Closing date: 31st August 2022
Program start date: 18th September 2022
How to apply: Apply via this link, www.medpauimpacts.com/mgtp/
- Applications not submitted via the link provided above will not be considered.
- Due to the high volume of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted before 18/09/2022 and invited for a virtual or in-person interview.
- You can follow our official LinkedIn page, Medpau International Limited, to stay informed should there be any changes. You can also join the Medpau Graduate Trainee Program official group via this link