Website 247 Food Limited
247 Food Limited – The largest Food and Grocery online marketplace that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with a delivery mandate of range between same day and a maximum of 48 hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Management Trainee at 247 Food Limited
- We are searching for a reliable, organized Management Trainee to join our organization.
- The management trainee’s responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops, providing support to meetings and trainings, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation. You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
- To be successful as a Management Trainee, you should have superb attention to detail and be able to promptly identify problems. Candidates should have great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Product procurement and vendor support.
- OND, HND OR Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
₦55,000 – ₦90,000 Monthly.
1st February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.