Academic Content Quality Assurance Intern at uLesson Education Limited
uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to enable African learners to reach their maximum potential by making high-quality digital education services widely accessible. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by experts in education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing students with a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
We currently provide students between the grades of 1 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our uLesson App has been downloaded over 2 million times and we’ve been featured by credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Techcrunch, Quartz, and Business insider.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position BelowJob Title: Academic Content Quality Assurance Intern
About The Team
- The Academic Content Quality Assurance Personnel attends to tasks to ensure uLesson’s content quality.
- The Academic Content Quality Assurance Personnel will implement and maintain the Academic Quality Standards and its responsiveness to business requirements and applicable regulations.
About The Role
- We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent, to join our team.
- The focus will be to work with the Academic QA Team to review and update content on various platforms. and contribute to the development of improved processes and product features.
- This position reports to the Academic Content Quality Assurance Manager.
- Work with the systems created to allow the easy reporting of content quality standards.
- Applying the standard operating guides to QA processes.
- Ensuring mapped out metrics for evaluating the quality of work is carried out.
- Review content developed by team members to ensure quality and refine slides as required, before production, to assure quality.
- Work alongside the company’s motion and sound designers to ensure that produced contents are of the highest quality.
- Provide swift responses to questions and inquiries made by the company’s motion and sound designers, as well as the learners.
- Ensure that subject matter expert and star educators are in compliance with curriculum standards in review processes.
- Review and ensure assessment items meet specifications of validity, reliability and accuracy and provide reviews of Live Lessons and moderation.
- Keep abreast of developments in curriculum, assessments, and digital content production across the markets uLesson serves.
- Any special assignment or task assigned by the line manager.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM or STEM Education-related field.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
- Experience in teaching and developing e-learning courses and/or lessons is desirable.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and a generally well-organized and detail-oriented persona.
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure.
- Tech/Internet savvy and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, updated CV and Cover Letters indicating and stating why they are a good fit (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for the Position of Academic Content QA Intern” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com