Rhics Technology Software Company
Accountant Trainee at Rhics Technology Software Company
This position is open to qualified candidates who are detail-oriented and possess numerical abilities to make calculations and detect possible accounting errors. Applicants must be proactive and able to effectively communicate concise information to senior staff as well as maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality of the company’s information.
● Provide accounting support to operational managers by providing analysis and
reports as required.
● Compile, consolidate and conduct basic analysis of accounting and finance
● Make accounting adjustments through appropriate journal entries.
● Examine a variety of financial statements and transactions for completeness, internal accuracy, and conformance with accounting standards.
● Make accounting entries through appropriate journals.
● Participate in accounting projects as an active team member.
● To efficiently prepare accurate accounting information for clients in compliance with regulations & in accordance with agreed SLAs (with supervision).
● Experience in various accounting standards including.
● Ensure Accounts are up to date and billings are correct.
● Processing Payment Vouchers.
● Preparing Management Accounts and making recommendations on where to minimize and maximize revenues.
● Monitor Budget Performance and Prepare Variance Analysis
● Upload payments on the Accounts Software
● Review and recommend recordkeeping controls for fiscal units.
● Examine and verify fiscal documents (e.g., vouchers, warrants, requisitions, purchase orders, receiving records, and invoices).
● Prepare basic accounting, statistical, and narrative reports.
● Classify and distribute income and expenditures to proper accounts.
● May assist in the preparation and maintenance of the budget and internal
Assist with Accounting System developments.
Analyse and advise on tax structure for LIRS, FIRS etc.
To apply for this job please visit grabjobs.co.