Associate Product Manager at Prospa
Prospa is building the operating system for 40 m Nigerian entrepreneurs. With our mobile app, business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, e-commerce +More).
Prospa is backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures. Immad Akhund CEO of Mercury, Karim Atiyeh CTO of Ramp, executives from Square, Facebook, and Nubank and many other well respected angels and funds.
As an Associate Product Manager at Prospa, you will support the development and launching of products and features that our Members love, from the idea stage through customer reception. The ideal candidate is creative, data-driven and passionate about building products that align with our Company vision and strategy.
What You’ll do
- Identify product gaps through continuous market and customer research
- Generate ideas that create new products and optimize existing products based on customer and market needs
- Support updating of product’s roadmap detailing project requirements and how they will be achieved
- Support the development of strategic and data-driven product pricing and positioning strategies
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver prototypes and final products with efficiency, accuracy and speed
- Team up with the Growth team to deliver successful product launches that are in alignment with product strategy
- Contribute to and support the product team in building and rolling out of products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy
- Perform short and long-term product reporting on successes, shortcomings, and optimizations
- Forecast potential product reception, identify potential opportunities and risks
What you need
- Minimum of 1 year product management experience, experience building a live product or must have completed a credible professional related course
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Loads of creativity, a visionary mentality and passion for building products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to excel in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Excellent communication and project management skills – you will support complex launches and product initiatives that require working effectively with cross-functional teams
To apply for this job, click on this link --> ng.indeed.com.