Trace Consult Limited
BankTeller at Trace Consult Limited
Bank Tellers are professionals who work in banks to provide excellent service to bank customers. Bank Tellers perform a number of duties, including
- Handing routine tasks like accepting deposits,
- Processing payments and disbursing withdrawals to customers.
- Handling customer inquiries and requests and make recommendations on services and products offered by the bank.
- Bank Tellers also perform basic customer service tasks, such as answering phones and forwarding customer requests to Bank Managers.
Qualification And Skills
Bank Tellers must have a range of customer service skills. Since they’re often the first person a customer speaks to at a bank, Bank Tellers need to have a warm demeanor and friendly disposition. These professionals must also be knowledgeable enough to help customers out with whatever banking needs they have. Other essential skills and qualifications for Bank Tellers include:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organization skills
- Time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Multitasking skills
- The ability to process transactions quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy
REQUIREMENTO’ level entry level, NCE, OND, HND in any related field.
Prior or no experience is required.
Training and seminars is secured.
To apply for this job please visit grabjobs.co.