Business Development Executive Job at ZOCODE Limited
Zocode Limited is established as a Business Resources Provider registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria, we provide business solutions to support and help organizations enhance their performance. Our business solution products or services are delivered via channels like software, training, process modelling, and optimization. We tell fewer stories and deliver more results. One of our values is “Customer Satisfaction” To continually deliver solutions that have a real impact on our clients by consistently improving the capacity of our personnel, methodologies, and infrastructures
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Landscape: Hybrid (Remote (60%) & Physical Office (40%))
- We are looking for a self-motivated individual who will join our team to drive our organization into new business horizons.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Involve in marketing existing and new services to new clients
- Content development for marketing and sales letters, emails, and proposals.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create sales opportunities.
- Managing virtual and in-person sales meetings.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field.
- Should be Result oriented, a goal-getter.
- At least 1-year of experience in Business Development or Marketing
- Good content development skill
- Office management and good communication skills
- Should be able to use MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Should be internet savvy and know how to use email marketing tools.
- Digital Marketing skills will be an advantage.
- Good listening and analytic skill.
N60,000 monthly + Commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job, click on this link --> ng.indeed.com.