Business Development Intern at YData
A brief description of the company
YData is the leading data science platform focused on the data rather than the models. We help data science teams to collaborate and build the best training datasets and exponentially accelerate AI & ML.
A brief description of the internship and what are the intern responsibilities
- Business Developer (2-3 months)
- Key responsibilities include: Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team.
- Collaboratively work with the sales, marketing team, and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers.
What are the necessary requirements?
- Enrolled in a University Program and is eager to have international exposure.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Which are the benefits of working at the company in question
You will be working on cutting-edge technology and although most companies will say that they are highly innovative – YData is truly paving the way for Data Quality and the use of Synthetic Data for the acceleration of AI & ML abilities.
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.