VROMART NIGERIA LIMITED
Full Job Description
Business Development / Products Merchandiser Intern
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption
- Conducting visits to our partnerships to ensure that the products available are mirrored with those of Vromart through using a handheld scanner.
- Ensuring all the products in the shop reflect correctly in our system (barcode, quantity, price, image and description).
- Collaborating with the shop staff to update the stock availability.
- Monitor stock levels and identify products out of stock.
- Assist the product photographer with products’ shoots
- Actively create daily reports to analyze the stock | assortment status of the shop.
- Traveling to new markets to perform the above tasks whenever necessary.
Education requirement: Hnd or Bsc in any field.
Must be good with computer usage, Ms excel, photoshop is a plus. having your personal PC also a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Internship, New grad
Salary: ₦30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yaba: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you a NYSC member?
- Do you have your own personal Computer?
- Are you good with Microsoft Excel?
- Do you live in Yaba or in close proximity to yaba?
- Are you a student ?
- Are you good with photoshop or any graphics editing software?
- Higher National Diploma (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 11/08/2022
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.