Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
Full Job Description
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Answers phone and respond to customer requests.
- Upsell/Sell products and services, place custom orders in the computer system.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff (as and when asked for)
- Identity, research, and resolve customer issues using computer systems and applications
- Follow up on customer inquiries, if not immediately resolved
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Corps Members / OND / NCE / Part Time Students / Student Interns (6 months or 1 year)
- Candidate must be within the age bracket of 20 – 30 years
- Relevant experience (6 months – 1 year) in Customer Service is an advantage
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Language skills, Must speak fluent English and at least one of the 3 major Nigerian Languages – Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba
- Must reside in Ikeja or its environs.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.