Full Job Description
A Customer Support Officer’s duty is to support customers. This is an entry-level position that doesn’t typically require any formal education. This main responsibility covers lots of duties.
- Working with a team of CSRs and other departments to find appropriate solutions to issues.
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services and escalate customer Issues.
- Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services.
- Following up with clients or customers to check that they’re still satisfied with any purchases and Provide General Customer Support.
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service.
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions.
- Providing introductory information to new customers and answering questions.
- Customer service don’t require any type of formal education.
- Candidates should have HND.
- Must be ready to undergo on-the-job training to learn about the company’s policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦80,000.00 per month
All candidates must come with face mask.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
To apply for this job, click on this link --> ng.indeed.com.