Full Job Description
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious Data Labelers for one of our world-leading, global IT clients. Data labelers are responsible for labeling and annotating user-generated content on our client’s platform, delivering high quality results by following a determined set of instructions.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
In this role, you will become part of our prestigious AI Community that works on many other exciting machine learning projects, such as:
- Data annotation
- Data collection tasks
- Data dialogue generation
- Optical Character Recognition
- Many more.
If you are passionate about digital technology with a strong interest in Artificial Intelligence, you might be the one we’re looking for!
- Labeling of machine learning data.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner, and adhere to deadlines.
- Work in sync with Project Managers to meet project goals.
- Provide feedback to respective teams on process and product improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated written and verbal ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Great communication skills.
- Desire to be part of a global AI Community.
- Dedication and being able to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to react fast to changing business needs.
- Proven ability to complete repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- Dedication to delivering high-quality results.
- Previous data labeling/machine learning experience will be considered a plus.
Excellent knowledge of one of the following languages:
- Chewa / Nyanja
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.