FinTrak Software Co. Limited
Full Job Description
Fintrak Software is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly commercial banks, mortgage banks and other financial institutions across Africa. Our core mission is to support businesses with the technologies and intellectual strength required to enable them to surpass their stakeholders’ expectations, through strategic alliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer (Entry Level)
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Arrangement: Hybrid Approach
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from client or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Keen interest for marketing IT products and services.
- B.Sc / HND Social Science, Science or Engineering.
- 1-3 Years’ experience of Sales/Business Development in Information Technology, Financial Services.
Good package with incentives/commission
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.