Full-time Business Development Intern at Dominion Consulting
Dominion Consulting – We are a top Human Resource Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help business grow both with and outside Africa.
Job Title: Business Development Intern
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment type: Full time, Internship
Salary: 30,000 (Subject to change after 1year -Satisfactory Performance Review)
- Identify and research potential clients
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
Qualification & Skills
- HND or NCE degree in business education, business administration, or related field.
- Target and goal driven.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must live within the axis of Ogba, Agege, Ikeja.
- Should be able to resume immediately.
Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: From ₦30,000.00 per month
All walk-in clients/applicants are required to wear a mask, curbside pickup available common surfaces are sanitized regularly, etc.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Expected Start Date: 18/07/2022
To apply for this job, click on this link --> ng.indeed.com.