Fisancol Transcontinental Services Nigeria
Full Job Description
Graduate Trainee at Fisancol Transcontinental Services Nigeria
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₦150,000.00 per month
Everyone are required to wear a face mask, curbside pickup available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, vaccinations requirements available.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 31/07/2022
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.