Flutterwave Payment Technology Limited
Full Job Description
The Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program is the firm’s initiative to invest in the development of recent graduates from top schools across the country. The Graduate Trainee Development Program provides graduates with the knowledge, tools, and experience necessary for success. Working alongside experts in the field, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth. The 12-month-long program provides a means of developing and assessing the capabilities of new graduates.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- In-person 2-week orientation session. After which you will be assigned to your primary team. Coupled with the day-to-day tasks, trainees will enjoy a myriad of learning and development opportunities over the course of the 12 months.
- The program is designed to normally run for 12 months consisting of at least one potential rotation, approx. six months in length, but is flexible based on your developmental goals and the department’s ongoing projects. Upon successful completion of the program, trainees may be offered a full-time analyst role within a department at Flutterwave.
- Initial placement will be made based on consideration of recommendations by the trainee’s supervisors and the Program Manager, the trainee’s strengths and preferences, and Flutterwave’s business needs
- Minimum academic qualification of a Degree in computer science
- Only eligible if you graduated in and/or after December 2020
- Less than 16 months of experience (including internships)
- Available to start August 1st, and be physically present in Lagos for the 2-week onboarding sessions
- Physically residing in Nigeria
- Willing to commit to 12 months
- Keen interest in the world of fintech
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.