Website Infinion Technologies
Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 – Infinion Technologies
At Infinion Technologies, we design productivity boosting solutions aimed at delivering business value for enterprises. We never lose sight of the role we play in helping businesses automate their processes and solve their problems in the local and international community. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice.
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
Applications Are Invited For
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- To continue building on our achievements for the future and expand globally, Infinion is looking for new talents who can rise to the challenge of dreaming big and growing with us. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
- You will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to life, and ensure we are continuously improving our service and delivering real value to our customers.
About The Program
- The Trainee Program is available for young, smart, and energetic individuals looking to break into the tech industry and offers up to a 12-month paid position in different tracks such as:
- Data Science
- M365 Administration
- Full Stack Engineering
- AI Engineering
- Data Engineering
- Power Platform
- Dynamics 365
- Cloud Infrastructure
- During the traineeship duration, you will be required to complete specific learning hours and on the job training that has been outlined to ensure you are developing the skills and competencies essential to the role.
- You will be able to learn and grow at your own pace, but we expect most trainees will complete their learning and get hired/on-boarded within 12 months.
What’s the Experience?
- As a trainee, you’ll join other trainees in a local cohort. You’ll go through your first few weeks learning about Infinion and Microsoft, and the skills you’ll be attaining throughout your traineeship.
- Then, you’ll work with your team-leads and mentors to progress through your personal skills roadmap, learning and demonstrating new knowledge and competencies through hands-on application with your project teams.
- You’ll complete milestones along the way, earning digital credentials to validate your skills, and will participate in on-going training and development focused on your professional and technical skills.
Who You Are
- A Graduate trainee program is about learning. We know you are just getting your tech career started and we are interested in your growth.
- We’re seeking candidates who have the following requirements. If you’ve had some experience with coding or development in the past, you’re exactly the type of candidate we’re looking for:
- You should possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- You should have a student mentality
- Able to work independently and take initiative, as well as work collaboratively and contribute to an agile team environment
- You should have a working laptop
- You should be a recent Graduate with a Degree from a recognized higher institution.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
To apply for this job, please follow this link --> www.linkedin.com.