HR Intern at Gratitude Inc
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information..
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
HR Intern Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- Must reside around Gbagada, Ikeja, Yaba, Bariga, Surulere and it’s environments.
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: ₦50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job, click on this link --> ng.indeed.com.