Human Resource Intern at Introtip Consulting
Qualification: A degree in Business admin, Or any relevant
course of study.
Experience: Experience in Team-building exercises,
Business presentation/proposals, Communication. Having
management skills for a group of people, Having previously
owned a business would be an added advantage.
1. Preparation of plans/schedules for business meetings,
Collating and Contacting all team members whenever
there’s a target to meet.
Ensuring everyone under you/ working with you efficiently
plays their role in ensure the best results for your business.
Scheduling Important strategy meetings.
Ensure the accounting and financial records are up to date
and ready for auditing
Conduct research on competitors, new trends, local &
Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
Prepare annual reports on business expenditures and sales.
Collaborating with the Other Company/ Business
Management to prepare annual budgets and financial
Prepare detailed weekly, monthly & yearly reports covering
all aspect the business.
Building professional networks and keeping abreast of
developments in your product base world wide.
1) A passion for business.
2) Attention to details
1) Strong communication skills (oral & written)
2) Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking
3) A knowledge and an awareness of customer demand
4) Organisational and time-management skills
5) The ability to work under pressure
6) Supervisory skills and management ability
7) Numerical aptitude
8) Self-motivation, with the ability to motivate others
9) Larger-scale business awareness
1) Negotiation skills
2) Ability to work without supervision
3) Good MS- Office skill & Excel
To apply for this job please visit grabjobs.co.