CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with our Operations team to ensure all information displayed on CoinGecko is up-to-date.
• Provide amazing and personalised experience to each user query.
• Effectively diagnose and resolve user concerns and issues through various support channels such as emails, blogs, social media, community chat rooms etc.
• Analyse user feedback and continuously look for ways to improve user experience.
• Collate user feedback and share with relevant internal teams for improvements.
• Strive to give every user a great experience we can be truly proud of.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest cryptocurrency and perform research/ due diligence on cryptocurrencies listed on CoinGecko.
• Work closely with team members to solve user issues.
What we look for in you:
• Experience in customer support roles.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Communications or Social Media related background).
• Excellent command of English and great communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge and interest in cryptocurrencies.
• Knowledge in using support and automation tools is an added advantage.
• Possess strong analytical skills with a good eye for detail.
• A team player, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Confident working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions that will improve user experience.
• Able to do three (3) months internship (longer internship preferred).
Please take note that we are only accepting local candidates from Malaysia & Singapore. If you are interested in a remote position based outside Malaysia & Singapore, do take a look at our roles labeled remote.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• RM1,500 allowance/month.
• Flexible working hours.
• An opportunity to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies from one of the pioneering companies in the industry.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!