Junior Copywriter, Social Media
Location: United States
First Media is a leading social media publishing and marketing company, at the intersection of content and commerce and driving the shoppable content revolution, with more than 200 employees, 180 million fans, and 1.5 billion monthly views. Our brands Blossom, So Yummy, Blusher, and BabyFirst inspire our global audience daily.
We are looking for an inspired Junior Copywriter passionate about social media to develop copy for our brands So Yummy, Blossom, and Blusher. This is a part-time remote role, approximately 20 hours per week.
- Write copy for our brands on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, as well as website editorial articles
- Conduct basic keyword research
- Create shoppable editorial articles using WordPress
- Perform social listening: Evaluate user comments to get a sense of how users are feeling about content and leverage feedback to ideate and build out new copy
- Collaborate closely with the social media management team and client services team
- Deep experience with social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Solid time management skills
- Work experience as a Junior Copywriter, Content Writer, or similar role preferred
- Knowledge of WordPress preferred
- BA or currently pursuing a degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Strong social copywriting skills and a portfolio of work samples to share for review
To apply for this job please visit firstmedia.applytojob.com.