We’re looking for a design intern who is excited to learn what it’s like to create products in a start up environment, a product design Intern. This is an opportunity to explore all the facets that go into creating an intuitive user experience.
From research, to prototyping, to maintaining a design system and supporting marketing, you will really get the chance to see what it is like to be a general product designer while learning what area of UX/UI design you’re most drawn to. Our goal is to help you grow and discover your niches in the world of design while having a real, tangible impact on our product.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the product design process and discussions
- Create wire frames for new features
- Flush out UIs using our design system
- Maintain and extend the design system
- Support user testing research
- Support marketing website design
- Support client design works
- Explore the balance between agency and simplicity needed for the low code space
Who You Are
- Currently pursuing a degree for user experience design, interaction design, graphic design, human computer interaction, or related fields
- Excellent with communication and have a desire to learn how to present to interdisciplinary teams
- 1-2+ years of experience with Figma
- Experience or education in design research a plus
- Experience with coding basics a plus
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.