Website TDS Telecommunications LLC
Recruitment Marketing Intern (Remote) at TDS Telecommunications, USA.
Embarking on a new opportunity is one of the most exciting times in your life. Our Recruitment Marketing Internship will give you experience and skills that can take you to the next critical step in shaping a rewarding career.
As a Recruitment Marketing Intern in our Human Resources department, you will work closely with our Talent Acquisition team to assist with various recruitment marketing initiatives to increase candidate attraction for current job opportunities. This includes recruitment advertising, HR-related social media, assisting with updates to our Careers page, creating fliers/posters and more! You will also serve as a liaison between the Talent Acquisition team and our internal Marketing team, ensuring overall brand and message alignment.
The Recruitment Marketing Intern can work remotely in any of the 40+ states in which TDS operates. This is a year-round internship. We are looking for candidates interested in working full-time over the Summer and 15-20 hours (or more!) during the school year, anytime between the core hours of 8 am – 5 pm Central Time, Monday thru Friday.
As an organization, TDS knows that our associates are some of the most talented individuals around, which is why internal candidates have filled approximately 40% of our positions over the past year. This internship will allow you to apply what you are learning in school in a real-world business setting. It will also give you exposure to many other opportunities within the organization that can provide a long-term career path.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to gain valuable experience in recruitment AND marketing! If you are creative, innovative, and highly collaborative with an interest in Recruitment and/or Marketing, don’t wait – apply now!
Why Join TDS?
An Internship At TDS Offers You
Our Interns partner with seasoned professionals and provide support and input on high-priority hiring initiatives.
- Valuable hands-on experience working on multiple projects
- Competitive compensation
- Access to an Intern Associate Resource Group (ARG) to support a diverse and inclusive community of interns by providing resources for development, internal advancement opportunities, and forums to connect with other interns.
- Company culture emphasizes ethics & promotes a healthy life/work balance with a business casual work environment
- A challenging, fast-paced environment due to the continually evolving nature of the telecommunications industry and related technology
- Opportunity to work with talented and dedicated team members committed to each individual’s success
- Obtain frequent exposure to, and interaction with, management across TDS Telecom
TDS Telecom, headquartered in Madison, Wis., employs 3,100 people and is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000® company. Founded in 1969, Telephone and Data Systems provides wireless, broadband, video, and voice as well as hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million connections nationwide through its businesses: UScellular, TDS Telecom, and OneNeck IT Solutions. Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. has been named to several Forbes lists, including America’s Best Employers for Diversity, Best Large Employers, and Best Employers for Women. Visit tdsinc.com .
You will enjoy the opportunity to work with members of both the Talent Acquisition team and the Marketing team on recruitment marketing-related projects and tasks. Our goal is to make this a rewarding opportunity by placing you in a learning environment that will help provide you a glimpse of future opportunities and allow you to have professional growth and development.
- 2+ semesters (or more) of completed college coursework.
- 2+ years’ experience using a PC with various software applications, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience using Canva, or similar software
- Demonstrated interest in either Human Resources, Marketing, or both
- Ability to communicate (written or verbal) effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours) during the summer and part-time (15-20 hours) during the school year.
At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, click here !