The Trade Service Professional is an entry level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to traders, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team. The overall objective of this role is to maintain position records and provide support with processes surrounding securities.
- Provide support for Treasury and Trade services, Securities, Cash, Trade, Lockbox, Derivatives, Fund Services, Foreign Exchange, etc.
- Open and amend Letters of Credit (L/Cs), process payments and solve customer issues to ensure efficient daily operations
- Process evidence and entries of the day-to-day ledger, control and process investment fees, and custody and trust accounts
- Execute transactions including cash transfers, maintain records, reconcile and review requirements for new products, and technologies
- Conduct quality reviews and ensure that production systems publish the appropriate information
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of customer reports, including regulatory / market requirements, new product presentations, etc.
- Process various transaction services tasks related for respective products under general supervision and assist new team members
- Assist with compliance of procedures and control activities as required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1 year of experience in a related role
- Previous experience that provides a basic knowledge of the organization and its policies
- Demonstrated ability to investigate issues and identify and solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- First Degree in any discipline
Job Family Group:
Operations – Transaction Services
Transaction Capture Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.