Amelia is an emerging start-up backed by NEXT Canada based in Toronto, Canada. Our vision is to empower women to pursue a digital nomad lifestyle, starting with a women-only professional network. We launched our MVP web app @getamelia.co a few weeks ago, and it’s already well-loved by hundreds of active users.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate and exceptional UIUX Designer to design Amelia’s mobile app and work with developers to realize our product vision.
· Work closely with the founding team through the product design and planning process
· Collaborate with engineers to support the engineering needs as well as finding solutions to engineering challenges as they relate to design
· Help lead and maintain a consistent and elegant style throughout the product by working with the marketing and growth team
· Design and prototype multiple ideas quickly to validate product directions
· Support user testing and interview to understand user behaviour and motivation on our mobile app
· Excited to empower women, build a company, and help lay the foundation and be around for the long haul
· Extensive experience in product design for mobile and web applications
· Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, design, and product management teams
· Expertise with using Figma for wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes
· Experience in organizing and delivering design specifications and assets for engineering to integrate into code
What is in it for you:
· Ownership – this is yours to own, grow, and scale.
· Being a part of a fast-growing femtech start-up
· Opportunities to network with female entrepreneurs and tech professionals across Canada
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Every application will be reviewed by the founding team, and you will receive an interview invitation within 48 hours if successful.
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.